Filmtec SW30HR-380 Element
The FILMTEC™ SW30HR-380 is a premium grade seawater reverse osmosis element featuring both high active area and high salt rejection for seawater deslination systems.
- FILMTEC SW30HR-380 delivers the highest boron rejection to help customers meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- FILMTEC SW30HR-380 elements deliver high performance over their operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments like many competitive products. This is one reason why FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wide pH range than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves, reduces the overall effect of fouling and maximizes membrane efficiency.
- Model: SW30HR-380
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 800PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 6000
- Maximum Pressure: 1200PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.7%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 380 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
We Also Recommend