Filmtec SW30XHR-440i Element
Dow® Filmtec™ SW30XHR-440i elements are the highest rejection seawater RO element in the DOW Filmtec element product line, enabling strict water quality requirements to be met with single pass seawater systems. In addition, the combination of high active area and thick feed spacer results in higher productivity and lower cleaning frequency, which enable sustainable lower lifecycle cost. These elements offer high performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments, like many competitive products. This is one reason Filmtec elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1-12) than other RO elements.
- Model: SW30XHR- 440i
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 40lbs
- Outer shell: Hard fiberglass
- Active Membrane: 440 ft2
- Applied Pressure: 800 PSI
- Nominal Capacity: 6,600 GPD
- Maximum Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.82%
- Stabilized boron rejection: 93.0%
- 28 mil Feed Spacer
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 85 GPM
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 PSI
- Filmtec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- Very high NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards
- Effectively used in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking endcaps, which reduce system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reduces the effect of overall fouling and maximizes element efficiency, lowering your cost of operation.
- Filmtec performance and quality
We Also Recommend