Filmtec SW30XLE-400i Element
Dow® Filmtec™ SW30XLE-400i offers an unequalled combination of productivity and rejection. This is the lowest energy seawater element available on the market, enabling lowest operation cost. It is also ideal for two-pass seawater designs and high TDS brackish water applications. Filmtec SW30XLE-400i comes with the unique iLEC™ Interlocking Endcaps that reduce system operating costs and reduce the risk of o-ring leaks that cause poor water quality.
- Model Number: Filmtec 219219
- Diameter: 8"
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Active Membrane: 400 ft2
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Outer Shell: Hard Fiberglass
- Applied Pressure: 800 PSI
- Nominal Capacity: 9000 GPD
- Maximum Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.8%
- Stabilized boron rejection: 91.5%
- 28 mil Feed Spacer
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 PPM
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 PSI
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2- 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30min): 1- 13
- Applied Pressure: 800 PSIG (15.5 bar)
- 77°F (25°C) Operating Temperature
- 15% Permeate Recovery
- For use in seawater desalination, municipal drinking water, and industrial desalination
- High flux reduces energy use or pressure required
- Good rejection results in good quality water
- Very high NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards more cost effectively.
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking endcaps, which reduce system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality.
- Filmtec performance and quality
We Also Recommend