Filmtec BW30-365 Element
The FILMTEC™ BW30-365 is the element of choice for system designers, OEMs, and system operators requiring consistently high performance and maximum element life when treating difficult feed waters. This element offers proven performance, high rejection, and outstanding robustness and durability across a wide range of feed conditions.
- Model: BW30-365
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 225PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 9500
- Maximum Pressure: 600PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 365 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- Features the industry's thickest feed spacer (34 mil) to lessen the impact of fouling
- Can be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
- The FILMTEC BW30-365 element is best suited for systems operating on challenging feed streams, where reliable pretreatment is not an option.
We Also Recommend