Filmtec BW30-400 Element
The FILMTEC™ BW30-400 element is the first 400 square foot membrane elements on the market and continues to be widely used in new equipment and retrofits.
- Model: BW30-400
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 225PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 10,500
- Maximum Pressure: 600PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 400 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- BW30-400 elements deliver high flow and high rejection without being chlorinated during the manufacturing process. This is why FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (pH 1 - 12) than other RO elements.
- BW30-400 has more than a decade of proven performance and is the product you can rely on for years of trouble-free operation
- Can be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
We Also Recommend