Filmtec BW30XFR-400/34i Element
Brackish water Reverse Osmosis membrane, 8" x 40", 400 sq ft active area, fouling resistant, iLec (interlocking endcaps).
The FILMTEC™ BW30-400/34i element is the ultimate element for durable, high-rejection, high-productivity performance in high fouling or challenging feed conditions, enabling trouble-free operation and a low cost of water.
- Model: BW30-400/34i
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 225PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 10,500
- Maximum Pressure: 600PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 400 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- Features a 34 mil feed spacer to lessen the impact of fouling on pressure drop across a vessel and enhance cleaning effectiveness.
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking endcaps, which reduce system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
We Also Recommend