Filmtec SW30XHR-400i Element
DOW FILMTEC™ SW30XHR–400i Elements are the highest rejection seawater RO elements in the DOW FILMTEC element portfolio, enabling stringent water quality requirements to be met with single-pass seawater systems in most situations.
- Very high NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards more cost effectively.
- Utilization of the distinct iLEC™ Interlocking Endcaps that help reduce system operating costs and reduce the risk of O-ring leaks that cause poor water quality.
- Guaranteed active area of 400 ft2 maximizes productivity and enables accurate and predictable system design and operating flux.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post treatments. DOW FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (1 – 13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency. Product Type Spiral-wound element with polyamide thin-film composite membrane
We Also Recommend